Travel

FOOD

Photography

Pykes Creek Victoria

by - 2:10:00 PM

   

When it's a beautiful day we like to go for a little drive somewhere. We didn't really have a destination, so my dad and I just got in the car and drove. We drove for about an hour and a half before we arrived at a beautiful creek called Pykes Creek. My dad said that him, my mum and my grandparents used to picnic here while they went to Adelaide. It was amazing being there. They went before I was born so It was my first time going.

Pykes Creek is a large creek located near the township of Ballan between Bacchus Marsh and Daylesford in Victoria, Australia.  It’s also a popular recreational area offering opportunities for boating, kayaking, fishing, swimming and picnicking. 

If you drive a little further around there was a little playground which is perfect for kids. There were a few people having little picnics when we went. 

At only an hour and a half from melbourne it makes a beautiful day trip. I could have spent hours there just staring at the beautiful water. 

Here are some photos



I hope you enjoyed my post. Have you been to Pykes Creek?  

Until next time

xo Danii



You May Also Like

1 Comments