Travel

FOOD

Beauty

Rolling surf resort Caloundra - Hotel Review

by - 1:31:00 AM

 


Entrance

In 2014, my parents and I embarked on a road trip to Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. We stayed at a lovely apartment known as the Rolling Surf Resort. Today, I'm here to share my review of the apartment. Fortunately, I kept journals of my trips, which allows me to revisit and share my experiences of the apartment with you all.

Pool Entry from our room

Our stay in a two-bedroom, fully-serviced apartment with direct pool access was remarkable. The only suggestion I have is the addition of a ladder for easier exit from the pool, especially for plus-sized individuals. Aside from that, the apartment was fantastic with spotlessly clean rooms.

The pool extends beyond 60 meters in length. It features a shallow end on one side of the bridge, while the opposite side plunges into greater depths.

Rolling Surf Resort serves as a perfect starting point for discovering the Sunshine Coast, with cafes, restaurants, and bars just a two-minute stroll away.

Each apartment boasts a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, and a washing machine. All units provide views of the pool, ocean, or courtyard, and some even feature a spa bath or balcony.

Our apartment (Photo taken from trip advisor)

The resort offers direct access to the pristine golden sand beach, and the sound of the waves can be heard from your room.

Additionally, the resort includes a gym and a games room, catering to the entire family.

I wholeheartedly recommend this resort; it remains one of my most cherished holiday destinations.

(Photo taken from Rolling surf resort website)

I hope you find my review helpful. If you've visited, share your experiences in the comments.


Hotel Address
10 Levuka Avenue, Caloundra, Queensland 4551 Australia

Until next time.

xo

Photos taken by me unless stated otherwise.

PIN IT



You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Rolling Surf Resort looks like a great base for exploring the Sunshine Coast. Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sunshine Coast and the Caloundra Hotel Resort would be a lovely place to stay.

    ReplyDelete