Travel

FOOD

Photography

Disneyland Paris Haul - May 2019

by - 8:58:00 PM

 


I have decided to finally do a haul on what I brought in Disneyland Paris when I went back in May 2019. 

I didn't buy clothes or anything but I brought a lot of souvenirs. So let's get into the haul. 

First, we have the thing that I brought as soon as I got into the park, Pink Disney ears. These are so beautiful I love these so much. A few hours later I found the gold ones so I had to buy them as well because they were so cute.



Next is some keyrings. I brought a 'D' one for me and an 'F' one for my dad Frank. 



We found these lollies and we thought they were so cute. It came in a pack of 20 but since we brought them we have eaten quite a few. 

I love collecting postcards so this was a must. 


Another souvenir we like to collect are magnets from everywhere we travel to. Seeing these 2 adorable magnets I knew we needed them



I have recently started collecting pins. There were so many different pins to choose from but I loved this one so we brought this one. 


This one wasn't a purchase but we got quite a few pamphlets of Disneyland. I will be using these in a journal spread soon I will also make a post about it. 


Last was this bag that we got to keep everything in there. And plus it was raining the day we went to this kept everything protected.


Again this wasn't a purchase but it was also my birthday on that day so I went to city hall and got a birthday badge. A lot of cast members and workers around the park wished me a happy birthday. It just made my day more special.


So that's it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed it. I will be doing a full post with pictures from Disneyland Paris. \

Have you guys been to Disneyland Paris? Also, what is your favourite item to purchase at the Parks? Mine was the ears.

Until next time 

xoxo Danii

You May Also Like

0 Comments